stick a hypothetical band-aid on it



So, i haven't been updating recently.

Just so you know, I'm totally fine.

I have been ever since i had a chat with two of my strangest and, to me, most unlikely (but in a good way) friends on a cloudy thursday.

We didn't talk about much. we didn't even talk about it. we just hung out together. secretly eating our illegal food in a corner of the newly opened Starbucks, hoping the barristas wouldn't find out. It was only for an hour but we were all better after (i hope). They didn't really do anything in particular that i could point out as a proper solution to anything but.. smiling didn't feel like it did all week. it felt natural.

Really, it is about quality instead of quantity.

Thank you guys.

And stop making me cry with all your "just so you know, for this moment, I really love you guys. Even if we may drift apart in the future, but right now, it really is true" ok?

 Even typing that out makes me smile-cry like an idiot.

But it is true.

I love you too.

You freaks.

i'll write a proper something some other time.

PS: date night with chelley on Tuesday, scored tickets for the Nuffnang premier of the book of life! ACES! and, shocker, her parents are letting her stay over. it's her first over. i feel so trusted ohohoho. i've been spending the past few days pretending our friendship is an elaborate plan to sell her on the black market.

it's getting old. but it is very fun.



 ... i'm so glad i still have friends.

In any case, I will be the perfect gentleman. if only this was counted as part of my gender studies assignment. what a waste.

PPS: it's been brought to my attention again, how maladapted my coping with romantic advances is. sigh. but some people really handle it very well and i applaud you tremendously. you handled it amazing. thank you for bearing with me.

Just in case you need something to rock to, here's the soundtrack of my week. i've been listening to it everywhere i am. it's sad, but that means i'm going to get sick of this soon. but meh. more on this another time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW

i like
cats. art. pretty things (which means nothing, because perception is subjective). juice. books. SUGAR. being nosey and obsessive. things that are soft. textures. colours. exploring. the ocean. green tea ice cream. architecture. hoarding. factoids. science. general ridiculousness.

i could go on. but, really?

yeah ok, these are my thoughts.

disclaimer: i can be a little douchey at times, bear with me.

CTRL + F

I MUST HAVE IT. (WHY THE HECK NOT)

  • SD card for my camera (maybe 16G or something)
  • a healthy sense of humour
  • books (stephen king-always stephen king-, nick hornby, paul cleave, jenny valentine, chuck palahniuk, david mitchell, jonathan safran foer etc.)
  • bravest warriors/BMO merch
  • cartridge paper
  • cloud atlas (book)
  • cola maoams (THEY ARE THE BEST)
  • daffodils (because daffodils)
  • label maker (because that shit's magical)
  • lens (canon)
  • mechanical pencils (the colourful ones from Pentel)
  • paintbrushes (or any brush that's soft)
  • percy piglets (marks&spencers, because i'm a lady)
  • rulers
  • sparklers (everyone loves sparklers right?)
  • the bone clocks (book)
  • the extraordinary journey of the fakir who got trapped in an ikea wardrobe (book)
  • the kingdom of infinite space (book)
  • to act out cheesey drama scenes at Grand Central Station
  • travel
  • tripod
  • underwater cases (camera, phone, what have you)
  • wes anderson film/art book

I DARE YOU

PEOPLE I WISH DIRECTED MY LIFE

  • joss whedon
  • tim burton
  • christopher nolan
  • edgar wright
  • will gluck
  • wes anderson