who gives a **** about the oxford comma?

me.

So, gender studies was pretty aokay. Making red velvet cakies were a lot easier and also a lot harder than expected. And, my reflection made me think about all the preconceptions i had about genders, which was pretty interesting. They tasted pretty good, but i dont really eat cakes or cookies very often so meh. is not bad though.

I still somehow think that the ultimate male activity is to be a lumberjack though. I don't know if that will ever change. But plaid is kinda nice.





here's my video. have fun watching me make an idiot out of myself and also discover the amount of sugar and food colouring present in baked goods. it's a scary world out there kids.



I may have gotten EXTREMELY carried away with the editting. that shit is addictive.



Had a meltdown about thesis today. Suffice to say, I will be getting that shit together.



Irrelevantly, check out Brian Huskey on College Humour. i've seen these countless times, and they still make me laugh.

lovely. alright. just a short little thing. s'laters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW

i like
cats. art. pretty things (which means nothing, because perception is subjective). juice. books. SUGAR. being nosey and obsessive. things that are soft. textures. colours. exploring. the ocean. green tea ice cream. architecture. hoarding. factoids. science. general ridiculousness.

i could go on. but, really?

yeah ok, these are my thoughts.

disclaimer: i can be a little douchey at times, bear with me.

CTRL + F

I MUST HAVE IT. (WHY THE HECK NOT)

  • SD card for my camera (maybe 16G or something)
  • a healthy sense of humour
  • books (stephen king-always stephen king-, nick hornby, paul cleave, jenny valentine, chuck palahniuk, david mitchell, jonathan safran foer etc.)
  • bravest warriors/BMO merch
  • cartridge paper
  • cloud atlas (book)
  • cola maoams (THEY ARE THE BEST)
  • daffodils (because daffodils)
  • label maker (because that shit's magical)
  • lens (canon)
  • mechanical pencils (the colourful ones from Pentel)
  • paintbrushes (or any brush that's soft)
  • percy piglets (marks&spencers, because i'm a lady)
  • rulers
  • sparklers (everyone loves sparklers right?)
  • the bone clocks (book)
  • the extraordinary journey of the fakir who got trapped in an ikea wardrobe (book)
  • the kingdom of infinite space (book)
  • to act out cheesey drama scenes at Grand Central Station
  • travel
  • tripod
  • underwater cases (camera, phone, what have you)
  • wes anderson film/art book

I DARE YOU

PEOPLE I WISH DIRECTED MY LIFE

  • joss whedon
  • tim burton
  • christopher nolan
  • edgar wright
  • will gluck
  • wes anderson